Friday, July 2, 2010

#125 Swedish Meat Dumpling Stoup


Okay, Rachael and I can be friends again. She redeemed herself. But, of course as I mentioned before, Rachael Ray makes the BEST SOUPS!!!!! I knew she wouldn't let me down tonight. Okay so dinner.....if you could imagine what strogenoff soup might taste like (hey that's not a bad idea!) that would be it. It was also really rich like clam chowder. If anyone wants the recipe let me know. You just use the base ingredients I mentioned in her last soup post, add some mushrooms, and a bay leaf, and cook your meatballs in the soup, throw them in raw and they will cook infusing the balls (hee-hee) and the soup with flavor, then put in your "dumplings" which is just wide egg noodles. Very good tonight. I gave the leftovers to our neighbors behind us. Hope you like it Kelli and Jason!

1 comment: