Sunday, November 14, 2010

#248 Bean Burritos

I really botched this one up big time. The picture was an embarrassment to food and cameras so, no picture. I had a nacho bar party a few days prior, so I had all these nacho condiments that were going to go bad, so I figured I would use them up in this dinner. Didn't go well at all. Are you ready for it??? It called for Monterrey Jack Cheese for the top of the burritos, but I had a lot of extra nacho cheese leftover, so what did I do??? I poured nacho cheese all over the burritos, thinking I was a genius! That was not so smart. It ended up being slime central. I didn't have enough beef with the sauce to, it was slime central inside too. Yucky. Just take my word for it. It would've been nice to have a pig to feed that night. Oh, wait that's Jensen's job! Thank goodness for Jensen! Better luck next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment