Saturday, December 18, 2010

#238 Sweet and Spicy Salmon with Pineapple Mango Chutney







Hey, Dad was in town so after the "Christmas Pasta" blog party, this was the last one. But I had to wait to post it until this one was over. I have been saving this one for my dad, that's why it's in the middle of the book. I had so much fun with him. My dad and I have really grown close this year from doing this together. So, we won't stop with here! We'll keep going. About the dish, the only thing it was missing was rice, I put in a little too much liquid, so the chutney wasn't as thick as it was supposed to be even after cooking it down. Oh well, it was still really good. The salmon was seasoned with salt pepper and coriander and the chutney was just a simple tropical salsa with mango, lime, pineapple, cilantro, red onion, jalapeno, and some other stuff. Very Very flavorful. Butter in your mouth! I couldn't decide on the pic so I put a few on.

No comments:

Post a Comment