Thursday, June 24, 2010

#131 Baked Sole and Roasted Aparagus with Sesame & #180 Swordfish Burgers with Lemon, Garlic, and Parsley
















Hey, my family is in town and you know what that means? Seafood with my dad! As usual it was a total blast. So, we baked Dover Sole and grilled Swordfish burgers. Recipe #131 with the sole was very good, it tasted very tender and buttery. It had a lot of the same ingredients as #64 the whole fish did I cooked with my dad awhile ago, so it tasted a lot like that. It was on a bed of white rice and grilled asparagus that had been drizzled with sesame oil and dipped in sesame seeds.
Dish #180..........swordfish is MEGA BUCKS. I payed $16 for 4 swordfish steaks from the FROZEN FOODS SECTION. Imagine if I had bought it fresh from the butcher!!! I didn't actually like the swordfish at first but the more I ate it, it kinda grew on me. I am not sure why, but Rachael Ray never puts any mayo, or anything on her burgers and they are always so dry. And, I always forget to put it in after the picture. Another thing I forgot to do, was melt the cheese on top of the steaks! Never forget to do that! Oh wait, never mind, because only I would be dumb enough to forget to melt my cheese!!!!!!!!
And thanks to my dad and my brother Nic for sharing in this fishy dinner. Maybe next time mom! Love you!

1 comment: