Monday, May 24, 2010

# 92 London Broil & #94 Sliced Grilled Steak on Parmesan Biscuits


The recipe for #92 was supposed to be smothered in a Horseradish Chimichurri. I love chimichurri(it's a mixture of green or red herbs used as marinates or on top of meat), but nobody in their right mind likes horseradish. So, I just used her London broil marinate in #92 for the steak biscuits on #94. It was a weird sandwich. I was really surprised as to how dry it was. There was no cheese, and nothing on the biscuits. The recipe called for sour cream, but it didn't really help. I had to chug water the whole time just to get it down my throat. I love a good steak sandwich, but maybe I should just stick to Philly Cheesesteaks.

2 comments:

  1. No one in their right mind likes horseradish? Jesse LOVES horseradish. Just so you know there's at least one person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Horseradish rocks. I don't know anyone who doesn't like it.

    ReplyDelete