Friday, May 21, 2010

# 87 Bel Aria Chicken and Pasta


We dined in Italy tonight! I wish the picture was better because this was (I think) the best one yet. It was real Italian cooking, not Americanized. Rachael got the recipe from an opera cafe in Italy, and she was right! It made me sing! It was creamy from handfuls of Parmesan cheese, and loaded with huge chunks of chicken, and gorgeous mushrooms, pimentos, butter, chicken stock, garlic, parsley tossed in the most beautiful pasta ever....rigatoni. OH MY GOSH! Up til' now the only pasta I liked was red sauce. I have never made something like this before in my life, and I couldn't believe how easy it was to make delicious pasta and it wasn't spaghetti. I would've paid $20 bucks for this at Olive Garden, or Macaroni Grill. If you make this, you have to have music on, and you also need to toss the pan with one hand like the pros do it, or it's not as fun. And one more thing, if you don't sing to this dinner while your making it, it won't turn out. So sing! SING!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I would love to try that sometime. I have a recipe for a bacon bowtie pasta with like a tomato parmesean sauce. It's my friends recipe and you got to try it.

    ReplyDelete