Monday, May 10, 2010

# 71 BBQ Sloppy Chicken Pan Pizza




Hey again. I am almost 1/4 of the way finished with this project! So, on to # 71. Okay, this recipe was another recipe that she either copied from a 6 year old, or she just pulled it out of her butt while being stoned at the same time. It was a cornbread crust (that tasted like cake), with BBQ chicken slop on top, then melted it in the oven with cheese and sprinkled scallions on top for the supposed dramatic finish! And it's all cooked in a skillet in the oven. So, technically it was "pizza", but it was more a BBQ flavored cake, and that is NO JOKE! A very weird and random recipe. Oddly it tasted great to me, and I kept stealing some from the fridge all night long, BUT- everyone knows that I will eat anything, especially when it's got BBQ sauce on it, so my opinion doesn't count. Let's get Justin's quote on record, shall we? "I'm sorry honey. It's just too darn weird for me. Those ingredients have no business being together in dinner" ("those things" meaning the cornbread, and pizza toppings). Notice how he started the comment with, "I'm sorry honey". You know it's bad when they start out with that!!!
Oh, and by the way, the next recipe is supposed to be "fajita pie" using the same style crust only with fajita goodies on top, so I'm not even gonna go there, I will stick to the recipe but use tortillas like you are supposed tooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, that's right Rachael! You heard me!

1 comment:

  1. ha! I totally understand being strangely drawn...too funny. Amy

    ReplyDelete