Thursday, May 13, 2010

#72 Beef Fajita Pie


Okay, so it's clearly not a pie, but I told you I was going to do that because I knew the "pie" part would be like a cake, and I didn't want to mix cake and fajitas into the same dinner. And this is another vomit picture, so I almost didn't even put the picture up, but oh well. Everything was fine until I put on the cheese and melted it in the oven. I was supposed to find Jalapeno Pepper Jack, but they didn't have any, all they had was Habanero Pepper Jack, so I figured it wouldn't make that much of a difference and I got it. Holy Cow! That cheese is HHHHOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! I had NO idea that would make such a difference. It ruined what would've been a really nice meal, that we all couldv'e enjoyed!! Instead, we were crying all the way through it, and Jensen had to deal with applesauce that night.


By the way, I'm getting kinda tired of every recipe of hers turning out to be spicy, when it just doesn't need to be, so I am going to try and catch it beforehand, and omit the heat from the recipe, if I want. But.....every once in awhile, if I feel in the mood for a runny nose that night, I will make it as is!

No comments:

Post a Comment