Thursday, May 13, 2010

#73 Shrimp and Bok Choy Noodle Bowl and #83 Ginger Vegetable Chicken Noodle Bowl







You may have guessed why I did these together. Most of the same ingredients, same kind of dinner, ya know? The shrimp bowl, was awesome! It tasted just like something you order at a Chinese restaurant while you are waiting for your Kung Pao whatever. It was pretty authentic in my opinion, if I do say so myself. Justin said it was perfect and amazing. And it's not very often, I get a double thumbs up from him. The other bowl with the chicken wasn't such a hit. I couldn't find the Chinese Five-Spice Powder that was supposed to be in there, so I just hoped it wouldn't be too noticeable. And because that spice wasn't in there, the ginger was way too overpowering, and it made it taste bad. But, it was dang fun making these noodly noddles. I bought a bok choy (never knew what one was, it's kinda like Asian Celery), and alfalfa sprouts for the first time, and the alfalfa tasted like a handful of hair. Yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment